Public Forums | HANSON | HANSON: What Songs & How? - Blog Discussion

teresa247

Can’t wait for ATW and new songs. Have a blast on the Wintery tour!

illbeyourmemory

Can't wait. Hoping for a VA date: Richmond, Norfolk or VA Beach

illbeyourmemory

Can't wait. Hoping for a VA date: Richmond, Norfolk or VA Beach

smmeader07

Super excited for Epcot, wintery mix and against the world tour!

domebaby319

Lisa Dobbs
LaVergne, Tennessee, US

I'm super excited for the wintry mix tour and ATW! So many things to look forward too!

Cayleesmama85

Brittany Bader
Fredericksburg, Virginia, US

Glad he is healing so nicely!

Madeline1122

How do you check in?

cdolphin79

What happen if you don’t get to go to the shows this fall how do I find out what’s going to happen in 2020

EnchantedKnitwit

Laura Thorp
Owings Mills, Maryland, US

This makes me even more excited for Wintry Mix and the 2020 tour. :)

MissNina

Waiting for the ATW tour here in Brazil like o /o/ o /o/

MissNina

@Madeline1122 you need to be at venue, open the hanson.net page on your phone, click on calendar section and search for the date. There's a check in bottom usually 1 hour before the concert start. =)  

courtneyygreen

I can hardly wait! Unfortunately I will be in Jamaica for your Boston show, but I did snag tickets to see you at Mohegan Sun! It will be so much fun! Thank you for all that you are doing. The effort you have put in the past couple of years has not gone unnoticed and all of us want to say THANK YOU! It is a great time to be a Fanson! #spoiled

jessie801

Jessica Wimp
Jeffersonville, Indiana, US

Happy Zac’s getting better. Wish I was able to see y’all on tour this time but sadly I can’t make this tour

inaki

Waiting...impatiently. 

Enjoy the process, guys. 

kelbel26

Kelli Cloud
Tazewell , Tennessee, US

SO much to look forward to: wintry mix tour, ATW album, world tour, Hanson Day 2020; omg I'm so excited and can't wait!!

jasmine84

Jennifer McWilliams
Oakville, ON, CA

Excited about all the things! See you in 10 days at Epcot! 

mskaylamichelenz92

Kayla Michele
Waipukurau, New Zealand, NZ

So exciting!

MAALNJR

jerzshortstuff

See you in AC! Can't wait for 2020 tour dates!

LuvHennessy

Bringing my 13yo special needs daughter to the Omaha concert, Dec 6 @ Sokol. It's an early bday (12/17) present and a celebration cause she's spent the last year in the hospital and had 9 surgeries. We are so excited! Please, please do My Favorite Christmas Sweater!?! We both love that song and she thinks it's hilarious!! She also wanted me to say get well soon , Zac. She knows first hand just how hard recovery can be and missing out on the things u love.

Tove84

Tove Jurs-Martinsen
HVAM, Akershus, NO

Can't wait to see where you guys are planning on going in 2020. We are holding our breath in Norway! Would be awesome to have you back! <3 

eek_a_mouse

Glad to hear those Broken Bones are on the mend.  Hopefully Zac will be feeling better and able to sing without too much pain in time for the next show.  Sadly, the Wintry Mix Tour is out of reach for me, but I'm looking forward to Against The World next year. 

KristenMichele

I need you guys to come back to St. Louis! I am so happy that you are working on so much new music and keep going out on all of the tours! I will be at the KC show and am still trying to figure out which Wintry Mix show I can make it to. I went to the Christmas show in Chicago last time and it was amazing!

fansonMania

Natalia Vargas
Santiago, Metropolitana, CL

ok yeah see you soon !

murphy

Looking forward to  ATW.

<< < 1 2 > >>