Public Forums | HANSON | Favorite Members Only EPs

carlaraebramley

I've never been a fan club member but I really want to hear all this music I've never heard! What are your favorite EPs? 

7286Penny

Penny Sharp
Sydney, NSW, AU

Loud/Play, hands down, no further questions, thx

7286Penny

Penny Sharp
Sydney, NSW, AU

Followed closely by Music Made For Humans.

7286Penny

Penny Sharp
Sydney, NSW, AU

But IDWTGH is on In Color

robinbond

Out of 2008, 2013 and 2015... Leave The Light On was once my third favourite Hanson song; but working as a whole production together it's probably Sound Of Light. Then again, Inside The Box has Grace Unknown and What Are We Fighting For?  (do you remember the toss up for lyric choice in that song? One line was initially going to be essentially a tribute to David Bowie 

Valeitz

Valentina Deambrosio
Montevideo, Malvin, UY

I love the In Real Life!!

domebaby319

Lisa Dobbs
LaVergne, Tennessee, US

Loud

Padackles

Sound of light

jlove1984

Jaquaida Kinney
Tampa, Florida, US

the real life

zeus22

Chris Miller
Meadville, PA, US

The 2003 kit has always been my favorite.

erin7005

The 2003 kit and Loud.

Patti

camisa

What?  One favorite EP?  Every year is my favorite EP, until the next one comes out.  Well almost, there's always at least two songs on each that are special to me.

lorehanson2005

lorena rodriguez
Buceo, Montevideo, UY

Play.....love it!

EnchantedKnitwit

Laura Thorp
Owings Mills, Maryland, US

Play is my absolute favorite so far, followed very closely by Loud.  I typically have a song or two I LOVE off each one, but Joyful Noise is one of my new favorite songs (both versions), and I love every song on Play. 

kelsrose2022

Sound of Light, Facing the Blank Page, and 2007/2008 kits. Enjoy!

blueskyjudy

Judy Ferrante
Conklin, NY, US

All the ep's are great - it just depends on your personal opinion and your mood that day.    My faves are Sound of Light, Loud, In Color, Inside the Box & the 2009 Member Kit.  

But sometimes the day is all about Play or In Real Life or Kit 2.0 or....

taysbear

Carrie Nairn
Hagerstown , Maryland , US

I have 3 faves 2005 , my first, 2012 , 2009 and 2013 . Great solo songs and songs that have should’ve made an album . 

blackrose777

i don't even see most of these suggestions available on the store how am i supposed to become inducted as a true fanson now??

Morena

I have a few but No sleep for Banditos and the one from 2005 when i am right was the best one for me

Hansonrocks32

I'm not a Hanson fanclub member. But my sister has the hanson member ep from 2000. And I love that ep

missy30

Esther Sharp
Los Lunas, New Mexico, US

Sound of Light and In Color. But every time I listen to the others they become my favorite. lol

<< < 1 > >>