Public Forums | HANSON | Epcot Food and Wine Festival

tiffanyrenee84

Thinking about planning a trip to Disney that coincides with the Epcot Food and Wine Festival. I want to make sure I see the guys play. How does this all work? Do they play everyday? If you have been, please let me know what to expect. 

jlove1984

Jaquaida Kinney
Tampa, Florida, US

They play 3 times a day for 3 days. October 27-30. Check out Hanson calendar on this website under special shows.

jlove1984

Jaquaida Kinney
Tampa, Florida, US

Daily show times take place at 5:30 p.m., 6:45 p.m. and 8 p.m
(no M&G scheduled)

jlove1984

Jaquaida Kinney
Tampa, Florida, US

I mean on October 28 lol

Crazy_Beautiful88

Amber Fassett
Poinciana, Florida, US

You do have a chance to meet the band, usually they do a seminar for the Mmmhops beer. This usually happens the last day they play but it can vary. Only the first, I think last year it was 150, people get in and people start lining up super early. I got there between 6 and 7 am and there was already a ton of people there

Crazy_Beautiful88

Amber Fassett
Poinciana, Florida, US

Another informal way is just waiting on the right side of the theater. The guys have to walk from the "Backstage" of the park to get into the back of the theater, last year they came one at a time so you at least have the chance to say hello to them in passing. Ike and Zac both stopped for a moment as there were a few young fans waiting for them. The only reason Tay didn't stop was he was carrying Willa and had Natalie and the rest of the kids in tow.

kelsrose2022

I went with my family two years ago, and didn't realize each show was different...and couldn't make my husband stick around that long! This time I am planning ahead and we're splitting up :) My middle kiddo will probably hang out in the area with me the whole time so we can watch multiple shows. I'd recommend grabbing some snacks and enjoying! Last time my youngest was nomming on a turkey leg and dancing the whole time! hahaha

<< < 1 > >>