Public Forums | HANSON | Hanson In Second Hand Stores

robinbond

Especially owing to the fact that my discs went missing (okay, my CD layer stopped reading them and I thought there was something wrong with the discs so I took them to a store) or were stolen (twice), it is great to find Hanson in second hand stores. Once I found three discs in a store three suburbs away, and today I found two Middle Of Nowhere's and the I Will Come To You single in the next suburb, twenty minutes walk away  :) 

I didn't know that Cried is also called Cry (my two I Will Come To You singles have it listed as different titles). Anyway... does anyone find Hanson CD's in stores crying "please love me"?

ChanDen02

I don't usually find cd's although Vintage Stock usually has some. I once found a framed poster circa 1998 at Goodwill but nothing else and trust me I look 3 times a week :) You never know what you can find,

robinbond

:)  --  I know  -  there's a Canadian show from about six years ago on the satellite's Reality channel here. Watching "Storage Wars" I often winder if there's any Hanson CDs feeling lonely in those crates.

verodespres

I have seen "Middle of Nowhere" in second hand stores before, but BY FAR my biggest Hanson find was the "5 of 5" DVD box set! I was disappointed that I couldn't get my copy on Hnet (no longer in stock) and couldn't believe my luck when I found it, in very good condition, at a used book store!

I already have their studio albums and the more recent member EPs, but it would be awesome to stumble upon older EPs that are now also out of stock on Hnet! Keep your eyes open, you never know! :)

robinbond

Are you kidding me? 5 of 5 in a second hand store? I was lucky enough to have joined as a member literally weeks before the back catalog of member EPs went in the store. I missed out on 2003 and 2007 (got the MP3 of 2007 though because of the documentary stuff on it). Here, the last CD that Hanson officially released was Underneath so Hanson things are rare as it is.

verodespres

Generally speaking, Hanson albums aren't readily available in music stores here, either (Montreal, Canada). Besides Middle Of Nowhere back in the day, the only other album I ever saw one the shelves was Shout It Out when it was first released. 

I had to order all their other albums online.

lonelydrive

Ashley Feucht
Philadelphia, PA, US

I can't speak for seeing their music in thrift stores, but I think it's hilarious that old Hanson shirts are selling for ~$100 on Etsy/eBay/etc. I guess that makes me pretty posh when I rock one of my old Hanson t-shirts!

<< < 1 > >>