Lisa Dobbs
LaVergne, Tennessee, US

I'm super excited!!

Kirch02

Oh kale yeah! I'm so eggcited!

ChandraLueth

Chandra Lueth
Hazelhurst, WI, US

Very much looking forward to the Listening party! 

eek_a_mouse

Nothing like some high quality nonsense to make us forget all about the low quality nonsense we’re bombarded with daily.  I’m looking forward to being entertained by Zac’s food-related musical musings, no matter how ill-conceived they may be.  (I can’t believe there are still Listening Party tickets left.  ...It makes no sense!)  ;)

chettaisbetts

Conchetta Lewis
Houston, TX, US

I'm intrigued. I'm sure there will be some laughable moments but i'm leaving my mind open

MissNina

Did u just mention music and food? =P
I'm in!

taysbraid

Idea for Hanson/Staff -

Why not make  these Listen Parties that are often done at Hanson Day available also as Live Streaming Events?

They could still be Paid Events and still be for Members Only.  It would not be quite the same experience of course, but the price might still be worth it to members who can't attend if it covered shipping the EP without an extra fee.

Rockerbabe07

Getting excited! Can't wait to hear :)

blueskyjudy

Judy Ferrante
Conklin, NY, US

Taysbraid - I think that is a great idea.    I realize that the best way to enjoy a Hanson event is to see the show in person, I get that.  But- many of us just can't get to Tulsa.   

Thanks for putting that idea out there

taysbraid

Thanks blueskyjudy

I'm hoping it will be considered, though I can think of some hesitations they might have.  Maybe they feel Hanson Day items should remain exclusive to those who are there, but a live stream event is a way to "be there", and Hanson Day is available to any member who can get there, so I feel this would still fit the idea.  It might also be a logistical problem they'd rather not deal with on top of everything else the weekend brings.  But I've got my fingers crossed anyway.

WolvesandDogs

I really wish that I was going to Hanson Day this year. I hope that we will still be able to buy a copy if we can’t come in person.

kelsrose2022

Love this pic!! I hope there will be highlights!! 

t_new_angel_baby

Rose DePerio
Eastvale, CA, US

Why make a third installment when it's just going to be incomplete for some people? It's like having all of the Harry Potter books EXCEPT for the 7th and last book or the LOTR books EXCEPT the 6th and last book.

<< < 1 > >>