Public Forums | HANSON | Before We Go Back To The Island - Blog Discussion

ChandraLueth

Chandra Lueth
Hazelhurst, WI, US

I'm laughing with you, not at you.... "Make each year beer than the last"  yes! I love beer lol

robinbond

Is this the week's newsletter? Because saying something is sold out doesn't amount to much news... just saying...

CarlaRenee0817

@robinbond. It was a blog post not a news post.

jjchristian8710

Praying for a BTTI 2021! Saving now as my MBA grad gift :D

eek_a_mouse

"See you On The Island!" -Isaac Taylor and Zac

And we'll see you!  ;)  I'm all for adventures, but let's hope the crazy keeps to a minimum next year.  Musical friends and the best possible HANSON musical experience to date...  Sounds good to me!

NancyPants

I'm so excited to *finally* get to recognise that this is a thing that actually happens, lol my friend and I who are coming for the first time have always had to block it out or turn green with envy!

Joking aside - i cannot wait, am so glad to finally be a part of the adventure x

hfreezerburn712

Holly Frees
Nashville, TN, US

Just... no country acts, please.

eek_a_mouse

"Just... no country acts, please." @Holly

Thank you for saying what I was thinking.  I like Americana (I love songs like "On the Road"), but I just can't make myself like country.  It's not in me.

taysbear

Carrie Nairn
Hagerstown , Maryland , US

It would make it better if Taylor kept breaking out never heard before songs . I’ve loved breaktown and this is criminal so much at 17 and 19 and would love to hear never love again and other rare underneath demo songs at 2020s . please ? And Isaac singing everyday would be cool too 

taysbear

Carrie Nairn
Hagerstown , Maryland , US

Mac and Joshua  and the holy rollers would be something I’d stay up for 

MissNina

I keep saving money and someday I'll go to the Island by my mail boat! hahaha

<< < 1 > >>