Public Forums | HANSON | The Calm Before The Storm - Blog Discussion

mamajive

I'm really hoping to go again this year but not sure it will happen. Every year keeps getting better and better.

MissRiza

Kelsey Wetmore
Greensburg, PA, US

One day I will attend Hanson day...

Till then I really need a record player for my small vinyl collection I've started. lol Thank you guys for creating another vinyl! :)

HSauli125

Heather Saulino
Charleston, WV, US

I am anxiously awaiting the announcement about BTTI 2020. I have never been before, but I am most definitely going in 2020!! ❤️

7286Penny

Penny Sharp
Sydney, NSW, AU

So relieved to hear BTTI 2020 is a go. After planning our trip from Australia across America to Jamaica for this years BTTI I got the devastating news of my brothers passing. We made it to San Francisco for a total of 12 hrs before we received the call. Turns out the countdown on my ph BTTI 2019 has all this time been the countdown to his funeral. While nothing will bring him back this music is once again the pillar of strength to get me through. I vow to make it next year, in memorial of my dear brother, surrounded by my ppl and our music. Thanks for reading, just needed to (over)share.

LanaHalstead

^^ Sending you lots of love Penny.  So sorry to hear this.  Love and prayers for you and your family.

purplegirl

Sorry to hear your news penny 

marihantunes

Mariana Antunes
São Paulo, SP, BR

It's good to be back from the island and still singing inside my head "...I wish that I was there....I wish that I was there..."

That's all your fault guys!!!lol

Looking forward to Hday 2019 schedule. I'm sure it's gonna be awesome as BTTI 2019 was!

believe1984

So so happy to know it will be a BTTI 2020 ! It's one of my biggest dream to be a part of it,  Nevers came true so far but probably in 2020

CTUSA

Oh, Penny. My heart goes out to you. I believe this state of being is not an accident, there is a purpose for this life and that his soul homeward bound. Your bond as his sister was no accident, either. 

domebaby319

Lisa Dobbs
LaVergne, Tennessee, US

Penny, I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm praying for you and your family.

7286Penny

Penny Sharp
Sydney, NSW, AU

Love this community thanks guys ❤️❤️❤️

HSauli125

Heather Saulino
Charleston, WV, US

So sorry for your loss Penny!! ❤️

xnovalentine

Stacy Kannenberg
Peoria Heights, Illinois, US

My condolences Penny. I lost my sister in December. I felt like going to BTTI was in her honor because she would have wanted me to go. She always encouraged me to follow my heart, and reminded me that life is too short to not go. BTTI was the first step in her honor, Hanson Day is the next. I'm sure your brother felt the same and I encourage you to follow your heart in his honor!

<< < 1 > >>