Public Forums | HANSON | No one sells mmm hops in ohio and I can't get it shipped hear either.

Abpyusr99

Does anyone know a store that will ship mmm hops to ohio. I'm missing hanson day and hop jam thanks to my friend bailing and thought I would order hanson beer to make me feel better.

lilzacbop

Katie Wanta
Orange, CT, US

The only place it was available online was the wine and cheese place and it currently has MMMHops listed as not in production. I am not aware of anywhere else.

taysbear

Carrie Nairn
Hagerstown , Maryland , US

I can't get it shipped to Maryland . Ive comptemplated  getting it ships to a relative state , but never followed up on  it . 

jlove1984

Jaquaida Kinney
Tampa, Florida, US

I only tried it at Disney 

HansonConvert83

Charlie Freed
Brooklyn, Ohio, US

I am from Ohip and looked to ship it here too. Haven't found anyone to do it my idea is when my wife and I go to hanson day this year shipping back to myself  a stock pile.

mikikatie

Michael Jones
Austin, TX, US

I've asked a specialty liquor store here to order some for me, and they couldn't get it (and they have been able to track down and order very specific things for me in the past -- like a local mezcal I had in Tulum, a very specific bottle of French wine that my husband and I once had like 15 years ago, a different craft beer that my husband tried at Hop Jam, etc).

pinkpixieloves

I am having the same problem. I guess we will all have plan a trip to Epcot this year!  :)

<< < 1 > >>