Public Forums | HANSON | New EP

Memagail2

I received my Animal Instincts ep!  I love it!!! I keep listening to it!  Can’t get enough!  I have been watching the making of it!  The talent these guys have is just so awesome!! 

robinbond

Did you join this year or last? I'm presuming it might have been early this year.  :)  --  just a note -- in order to receive this year's EP (Animal Instincts was last year's) you will need to renew again during the duration of this year. The EP will be posted, if everything is as normal, in the last week of May. Your membership will be extended by a full year no matter at what stage you renew.

Memagail2

I did join Dec of 2018.  Won’t my membership last a year.  I’ve been watching and haven’t seen a whole lot of info on the new one yet.

lilswede18

Your membership is good for a full year.  The new kit for 2019 generally comes out at or around HDay in May.  You will get this years kit once you renew, you can renew at anytime and some renew early to get the new kit sooner.

cbell11

charlotte bell
Wigan, Lancashire, GB

I've joined for the first time, a 2019 membership. Do I get anything in the post?

lilswede18

Memberships include the current years EP in the mail when it's done.

<< < 1 > >>