Public Forums | HANSON | Hanson & Smashing Pumpkins

87samm

If you go to Hanson’s Instagram and go to their tagged photos, there’s a video of Hanson singing on stage tonight with smashing pumpkins! They’re singing Landslide 

erinlh

https://youtu.be/CSqKWw3_5wY

bubunemrac

OMG! This is so great! My first band I've ever seen live when I was 13 was Smashing Pumpkins, a great show but I only survived on the shoulders of someone bigger...this video would be so good for my friends: for them it was like impossible to listen to Hanson and SP at the same time and now watching them together on stage it's just wow!! have you seen: they've survived, they're great and even SP doesn't have prejudices!!

EnchantedKnitwit

Laura Thorp
Owings Mills, Maryland, US

Yeah I thought it was funny cause my friend from OKC was there and I noticed (when flipping through FB and she said she was there) that it was in Tulsa, then this morning there were little video clips on YouTube.  I never would have thought that would happen. And I've been trying not to talk my husband's ear off about Hanson so much, so when i was like "Oh hey, Della's at a Smashing Pumpkins concert, that's cool" I didn't even mention where it was.....then this morning it became one more reason he had to hear about Hanson. Lol.  He was like "that's the most unlikely pairing! I can't imagine their fanbases crossing!" Hahaha.

erinlh

I was at the taping for the Underneath dvd and I met Billy Corgan there. My husband and him talked for about twenty minutes. He has been a Hanson fan for years.

taysbear

Carrie Nairn
Hagerstown , Maryland , US

Loved it . Kinda of a Tinted Windows Mini reunion too . 

musicalrider83

Wow, that was amazing to watch! I used to love Smashing Pumpkins back in the good old days of MTV!

HansonfanUnlmtd

That's really cool! I'd love to hear Hanson perform this in more of a studio setting too!

CoachCaitlinC

Caitlin Cahill
Pittsburgh, PA, US

Taylor did team up with James Iha for Tinted Windows back in the day. I'd would so want to see that again!

<< < 1 > >>