Public Forums | HANSON | Bucket List Moments - Blog Discussion

millymyrr

Milly Myrr
Fairmont, WV, US

COngrats guys!! It was thrilling watching you sing with those Beach Boys!!  So proud of you and everything you've done this year!!

sassy_laur

Lauren Sass
Reisterstown, Maryland, US

I believe some great philosophers once said “Do. Go. Be.” and y’all are really living that, thanks for being more than just a bunch of talk, and DGBing it.

The passion you’ve shown with String Theory and the excitement you all showed playing with Mike Love have been infectious!! So happy for you all and all of us fans. Can’t wait to see what’s next!! #DreamingItAndDoingItAF

ThaisAlves

Awesome! What an honor! Amazing to share the stage with Beach Boys! They are also great musicians, just like you, Taylor, Isaac and Zac! 

I'm so proud of you, and very happy that your dreams are coming true! 

There's much more to come, the next year !!! Congratulations !!!

And... Finally It's Christmas !!! :)

robinbond

So where's the bucket list? Or do you mean performing with Mike Love would have been one of them? That makes sense I guess

meganknight

Megan Knight
Bridgewater, VA, US

The joy on your faces during the performance said it all! So excited and happy for you guys! ♥️

blueskyjudy

Judy Ferrante
Conklin, NY, US

What a great start to the Christmas season, for you and for all of us fans

MeaganC

Loving the string theory noise to the ears, but pulling out finally it’s christmas is equally joyous! Can’t wait to blast it Christmas Day again! 

jamjar4553uk

Christmas came early for you Isaac, Taylor & Zac with the joyous "Finally It's Christmas" with Mike Love & The Beachboys being a fantastic present; your gold, frankincense & myrrh rolled into one.

taysbear

Carrie Nairn
Hagerstown , Maryland , US

my Bucket list  moment is  still to hear Taylor Sing Never Love again . at least Break town is in its wheel house . so close . 

priiica

Priscila Santos
Toronto, Ontario, CA

Amazing!

fansonMania

Natalia Vargas
Santiago, Metropolitana, CL

:) legendary band

purplelibra83

Tory Stephens
Kissimmee, FL, US

That was pretty cool to watch. Two amazing bands performing together! 

purplelibra83

Tory Stephens
Kissimmee, FL, US

That was pretty cool to watch. Two amazing bands performing together! 

<< < 1 > >>